Sunday 8 July 2007

The Givenchy Code

Same sort of story line like the Davinci Code, same sort of plot, someone being hunt by someone else, except it is more of a game with loads of clothes, shoes and handbag brands where the plot is concerned. I could actually put the book down, I didn't get lost in some translation of the codes, as it was somewhat straight forward.
I was actually reading it in parallel with some other book- Shanghai Baby, which I found more interesting.

Back to the Givenchy Code.

The girl was chosen to be a target by some sicko who invented the game over the Internet. Along the way, she met her protector and obviously her killer. Also she found out the guy that gave her the red Givenchy shoes that was supposedly killed in the game has something to do with the plot. He is also her ex boyfriend.

So there, the plot is not all that thick, but it was an easy read for me.

Ratings: 5 out of 10

No comments: