Friday 23 May 2008

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella



Author: Sophie Kinsella

I enjoyed reading this. Its one of the "easy reads" I reckoned. But, the ending is quite predictable, nevertheless, its one of the books you just have to read. The plot is slightly different from any of the other authors books, though similar character. Rich, pretty women with not so perfect life.

Author managed to bring me into character. I was imagining myself as Lexi, who was from one of the rough side in London, waking up in a hospital, with the most expensive handbag, top of the range hand phone and a husband. She remembers falling over knocking her head, in 2004, but she woke up in a hospital, after a car crash, and it was in fact, 2007.

So waking up and loosing 3 years of your life due to amnesia can be frustrating. There was more to it as well. Not only she has a Greek Goddess of a husband, she also found out she had an affair with Jon.

Read it and find out what happens...:) I will not ruin the book for you...

Ratings: 6/10

No comments: