Monday 5 January 2009

Death of a Dream



Death of a Dream, a true Crime account from behind the scenes by: Paul Larosa and Ein Moriarty


True crime drama about a dream of a Broadway dancer turned into a nightmare. She was found murdered in her apartment. 2 suspects came into custody, an innocent looking yoga instructor who was her current boyfriend, and a dodgy looking housemate who was her ex-boyfriend.

The book was not as gruesome as you may think, the thorough investigation done by the police took me into my own CSI lab.

I enjoyed the book, the writer managed to bring me into the murder, the life of a dancer and the lives of her partners, family and friends.

Ratings: 7/10

I would recommend those CSI lovers to read this book along with any other more "in depth" books which may sometimes bring you straight to sleep. :)read more on Death of a Dream here

No comments: