Friday 14 May 2010

The Beckhams



When I read the back cover, it didn't really convince me to purchase the book. But being a "must know" person (a.k.a busy body), I bought the book anyway. I got hooked after 3 pages. It was such an easy read. One which you can read while waiting for a friend in the cafe, before bed or when stuck in traffic. All I can say is, I never thought beckam and victoria were so interesting. But then again, it could also be because of how they were written about.

Whats the book about?
Well, to put it in a nutshell, its about 2 celebrities bound together and how they face (or build up) fame and fortune. Its like I know them personally, after reading Andrew Morton's book about them, its stuffed with juicy insights, as Daily Mirror puts it..

Rating- 8/10

2 comments:

AZRA said...

Oh, i'm so intrigued!! Must go get one for me self! Hehehe..

Honeybee said...

I love The Beckham. Lovely Hollywood Couple.
Celebrity Diet: The Olsen Twins Drink Coffee to Lose Weight