Sunday 2 August 2009

India


By: Sanjeev Bhaskar

Dry British Humor, which I love, Sanjeeve, being himself exploring into what we know as "third world". From high rise buildings to slumps. From first class international food to road side food which made him ill and running to the loo.


I never knew India produced so many different kinds of teas. I never knew that most Indians speaks fluent English, with British accent. I also never knew they have the same humor as the British..

This book brings us along with Sanjeev, a tv host in England, who wanted to learn about his roots..His typical British humor makes this book an easy read, too easy that I needed to read another book to keep me going.
It has some insignificant parts which made me turn the pages even faster. But it also thought me many things I didnt know about India.
For those who are adventurous, would probably want to take the next flight to India after reading this book...

Rating: 7/10

No comments: